A professional retail lighting designer will help you implement strategies within budget to improve your image, enhance your brand identity, increase sales and manage every detail including the retail lighting supply requirements and delivery inspection.
Improve Your Image with a Budget-Savvy, Up-To-Date Lighting Design
In today’s highly competitive market, it pays to have a professional designer help you choose from the many lighting options within your budget now available.
Design solutions are built around aspects of the business that make customers comfortable. The design solutions focus their attention on particular displays, ease their way through the premises, allow them to examine products to assess their value, appeal, and to stimulate purchases.
Choices of lighting designs are based on the individual store, its architecture, style, size, and target market. Customers are drawn to retail outlets that are professional, up-to-date, welcoming, and cater to the function of the store, from large supermarkets to small, upscale clothing boutiques.
Inefficient technologies are replaced with efficient technologies that soon recoup the investment in energy-efficient, low voltage lamps and state-of-the-art fixtures. The more efficient technologies identify you as a good corporate citizen concerned with safeguarding the environment:
- Old, dated fixtures and incandescent lamps replaced by energy-saving, compact fluorescent lighting (CFL) and low voltage, light emitting diode (LED) lamps
- Central controls established for lighting selections, dimming features and energy management
- Outside lights and walkway lighting upgraded with photo sensors and low voltage lamps
- Information on time-limited state and utility rebates for upgrade costs made available
Enhance Your Brand Identity to Impact Your Target Market
A professional lighting designer will help you satisfy the unique needs of your brand identity and target market. The special features of your store will be highlighted by a lighting design that caters to such potential customers as:
- The wealthy buyer searching for one-of-a-kind, upscale products
- Youths looking for the latest in everything from fashion to computer games
- The busy grocery shoppers trying to economize
- The health conscious seeking organic, renewable-source, safe productsThe clever use of lighting will augment the value of your business by drawing customers into your store, making it easy for them to find products they need and attracting them to products they might desire, encouraging sales, and persuading them to return in the future.
Increase Sales through Ambient, Accent, and Decorative Lighting
To make sales faster, easier and to increase your market share, you need the perfect combination of:
- Ambient lighting—general, diffused, vertical light—for large stores, large areas, and for such locations as cashier sites and changing rooms; typically brighter for supermarkets than department stores and a further reduction for upscale fashion outlets and boutiques
- Accent lighting—uplighting, downlighting, colored, decorative and dramatic lighting effects—for highlighting featured products, window displays and specialty items
Have Your Retail Lighting Supply Needs Identified and Managed
Take the stress out of designing, choosing and ordering the lighting supplies you need to upgrade your retail outlet. A professional lighting designer will take care of all the annoying details including:
- Helping you choose from the range of preferred lighting choices for your particular store with consideration for its size, style, identity, and target market
- The adherence to building codes, lighting standards, and safety regulations
- The best low voltage lighting and other “green” options that will start saving you money immediately
- The supervision of the ordering and inspection of supplies to ensure that they are on site and undamaged
Call us today. Our firm provides the support you need to implement a sales marketing strategy through a professional lighting design. Your retail lighting supply needs will be managed and budget controlled.
For more information, contact Lighting Solutions Worldwide: website: www.retaillightinganddesign.com; phone: 866-203-0434; email: firstname.lastname@example.org.